32 Julie Anne Street, Urraween QLD 4655Sold $585,000
Immaculate Family Home
House Sold - Urraween QLD
This renovated and restyled Coastal residence is certain to impress. Light filled social spaces brimming with delightful details for effortless appreciation and year-round entertaining. This is your chance to indulge in peaceful living at the heart of Urraween, where the hospitals are close by, schools, vibrant cafe’s, Stocklands shopping centre and stunning beaches are only a short drive away.
– 3 bedrooms
– Master with ensuite, walk-in robe and air conditioning,
– Additional 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
– Massive open plan living & dining with air conditioning
– Entertainers gallery kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Security screen
– Double garage with internal access with epoxy flooring and laundry
– Large alfresco area
– Elevated 692m2 allotment with a sea glimpses at rear of the block.
– Solar panels (1KW) and solar hot water
– Side access for caravan or boat
– Water tank
– Garden Shed
– Manicured gardens
This well-kept and feature packed home could be yours. Hervey Bay properties are in high demand right now – and for good reason. This coastal living is fast becoming the area of choice for interstate buyers who appreciate quality lifestyle, easy access to the beach, shops and schools.
Please phone or email Dimity Horridge for further information or your private viewing.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavor’s to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 692 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced